An exciting opportunity for an experienced electronic engineer to work with the Telespazio VEGA UK team, based onsite with a customer, specialising within FPGA and Microcontroller design.
To support the organisation’s technical and administrative management of SystemC and synthesizable VHDL IP Core pool of designs.
Responsibilities / Duties
The successful candidate can expect to be involved in;
- Optimisation, update and overall maintenance and of VHDL IP Cores databases,
- Provision of technical support to IP Cores users (performing analysis and finding solutions to problems in VHDL code, documentation or design methodology)
- Collaboration with our Contracts department in arranging and solving licences and patent issues..
- Supporting FPGA technology developments for R&D and /or projects, supervising that good design practices and manufacturing and test methodologies are applied.
- Independent verification (through code inspection, simulation and timing analysis) and validation (through HW tests) will have to be carried out for FPGAS developments.
- Supporting development contracts regarding the above areas, act as the activity technical responsible, maintain interfaces with the prime and lower level contractors, participate in progress meetings and reviews, as requested, and provide appropriate feedback on the achieved progress and discussions.
Qualifications / Experience
- University Master’s degree, or equivalent, in electronic engineering or related field
- Design of complex microelectronics systems
- Familiarity with Industry standard VLSI/ASIC/FPGA CAD tools (e.g. CADENCE, SYNOPSYS, MENTOR, MATLAB, SPW)
- Familiarity with hardware description languages such as VHDL, Verilog HDL, SystemC
- Usage of third part Intellectual Property Designs in VHDL and/or SystemC
- Familiarity with the Space applications of microelectronics, and having knowledge of Space environment and quality requirements
- Strong English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed,
- A high degree organizational and communication abilities are required
- Ability to work in a diverse and multinational team environment is essential.
All roles within Telespazio VEGA have a defined closing date, however if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed early. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date for applications is 10th January 2020.
Location of the position is Noordwijk, Netherlands.
To apply : Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org you give your consent for Telespazio VEGA to hold and process your personal information for the purpose of the application.
Competitive Package covering salary, generous holiday allowance, training plan and more
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.