A great opportunity for an experienced Product Assurance (PA) and Safety Engineer to join the Telespazio VEGA UK team, working in the Netherlands.
To support activities related to the execution of the organisation’s Product Assurance and Safety Programme.
Responsibilities / Duties
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Provide PA & Safety support to assigned activities activities;
- Review test procedures and test reports;
- Witness test executions and report on the status and major issues;
- Participate in TRRs, PTRs, TRBs;
- Support configuration inspections as needed;
- Supporting the process for evaluation and approval of contractors’ waivers and deviations and the preparation of System waivers and deviations;
- Contribute to the identification and processing of non-conformances and to the proceedings of Non-conformance Review Boards (NRB);
- Participate in Project Reviews at System level, and at Segment level when requested, by reviewing documentations, raising comments and RIDs, discussing them with industry and providing feedback particularly on major critical areas;
- Provide PA&S support to the assigned development activities as required;
- Maintain the Office PA&S tools and repositories;
- Management System and the implementation of other Management Systems (e.g. Information Security).
Qualifications / Experience
- Master’s degree and a background in space engineering.
- Significant experience in the space sector including 5 years in Product and Quality Assurance.
- Practical experience in using Office PA&S tools and repositories.
- Experience within a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- Strong English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed,
- A high degree organizational and communication abilities are required
- Ability to work in a diverse and multinational team environment is essential.
All roles within Telespazio VEGA have a defined closing date, however if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed early. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date for applications is 6th January 2020.
Location of the position is Noordwijk, Netherlands.
To apply : Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org you give your consent for Telespazio VEGA to hold and process your personal information for the purpose of the application.
Competitive Package covering salary, generous holiday allowance, training plan and more
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.